Peace of Mind is a form of “unbundled” pricing in which fees are itemized. This plan provides transparency in your hearing aid fitting process. The price of the hearing aid(s) as well as the essential service fees for the hearing aid(s) are billed and itemized separately. In this model, you will pay wholesale cost for your hearing instruments, and then an individualized care plan will be set with your Audiologist.
- Only pay for the services you need.
- Lower cost of hearing aids enables you to afford the best technology.
- You don’t have to wait for a sale or special to get the best price!
The Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA) recommends unbundled pricing!
Essential Care (One Year)$100
- Up to 3 office visits
- Hearing aid reprogramming
- Hearing aid performance & verification
- One in-house repair
Extended Care (One Year)$175
- Up to 6 office visits
- Electro-acoustic analysis of hearing aids
- Aural rehabilitation
- One manufacturer and in-house repair
- Hearing aid performance verification
- Cerumen management
- 20% savings with purchase of Extended Care Plan
Exceptional Care (One Year)$300
- All services offered in Extended Care Plan
- Unlimited office visits
- Loss and damage claim coverage
- Free Batteries
- Zero out of pocket
- 20% savings with purchase of Exceptional Care Plan