Schedule an appointment today with one of our Doctors of Audiology to reach your full hearing potential at an unbeatable price.
Audiology by Accent is Gainesville’s premiere audiology and hearing aid provider. Please call (352) 271-5373 to schedule your appointment with one of our Audiologists.
01. KNOW the FACTS about HEARING LOSS
Hearing loss is a major public health issue. It is the third most common physical condition after arthritis and heart disease. Hearing loss affects people of all ages – its progression is usually gradual but can be sudden depending on the cause. Hearing loss can range from mild to profound. Hearing loss is often an invisible condition; one cannot easily identify those who suffer from it, and those who are affected often become withdrawn and isolated. They may also exhibit confusion, or personality changes. Conductive hearing loss happens when hearing loss is due to problems with the ear canal, ear drum, or middle ear and its little bones. Sensorineural hearing loss (SNHL), also known as nerve-related hearing loss, happens when hearing loss is due to problems of the inner ear. Mixed hearing loss refers to a combination of conductive and sensorineural hearing loss.
02. KNOW the SIGNS of HEARING LOSS
Participating in a conversation with background noise requires intense effort.
Difficulty understanding the TV or while using the phone.
It seems that others are mumbling.
Finding it hard to understand in meetings or at presentations.
Even simple conversations can be very tiring for people with hearing loss. An individual with untreated hearing loss may not be able to effectively listen and communicate, which can lead to isolation. Hearing loss can be a tough ailment to identify. By paying close attention to these signs, as well as any other changes that you may notice or that family and friends report to you, you can be alert to the need for a professional hearing evaluation. Hearing loss can have many causes, but in most cases, hearing loss can be addressed successfully.
03. KNOW the CAUSES of HEARING LOSS
04. KNOW the SOLUTION to HEARING LOSS
1. Comprehensive audiologic evaluations including tests of hearing sensitivity, speech understanding, and middle ear function
2. Communication and lifestyle needs assessment
3. Tinnitus counseling (if appropriate)
4. Patient and family aural rehabilitation counseling
5. Design, selection, fitting and verification of hearing instruments and assistive listening devices
05. HEARING AID PRICING | PEACE of MIND
Learn more about our PEACE of MIND pricing! / Our patients save up to $2,000.00 on a pair of hearing aids. /
7 Reasons to Visit Audiology by Accent
2. Our experience gives you the expert care you deserve.
3. Our detailed and comprehensive audiometric testing means we can address the nature of your hearing loss.
4. We only recommend innovative hearing aids that help people hear better.
5. We use the most advanced fitting methods available to ensure that your hearing devices are comfortable and provide you with maximum efficiency.
6. Our exceptional follow-up care means you always get an outstanding and personalized customer service.
7. We absolutely love what we do!